We’re happy to announce that Ryan Raplee, CEO of Legal InSites, will be a guest at this year’s American Association for Justice (AAJ) Marketing and Management Seminar. This seminar is an annual event aimed to help educate lawyers and legal professionals on how to best promote their practices, tell their clients’ stories, and manage their law offices. This year, the event is being held at the prestigious Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel in New Orleans, LA.
The seminar is on May 3rd, 2017–just one day before AAJ’s Jazz Fest Seminar which is also held at the Roosevelt New Orleans Hotel. AAJ members may receive a discount for registering for both New Orleans events. To attend either event, you must be a member of the American Association for Justice.
Here is just a sampling of some of the session topics which will be covered at the Marketing and Management Seminar:
- Business Planning 101
- How to Make Your Marketing Dollars Stretch Further
- Modern Marketing Techniques
- Monitoring and Managing your Online Reputation
- Potential Pitfalls of Marketing and How to Avoid Them
- How Social Media Can Help (or Hurt) Your Law Practice
- Marketing and Connecting with Clients Ethically
- A Step-By-Step Look at How to Measure your ROI
In addition to the marketing and management sessions which will continue throughout the day, Ryan Raplee will be assisting in offering one-on-one website consultations to attendees. This is a unique opportunity to receive some excellent feedback on how to improve your law firm’s website and your digital marketing efforts.
Is Your Law Firm Website Using HTTPS?