Legal InSites is a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in web design & development, search engine optimization, content writing, and social media. We work exclusively with law firms and our clients are spread out across the United States. We’re focused on helping law firms grow their business through effective digital marketing strategies.
As the SEO Specialist , you will be primarily responsible for growing our clients organic reach and presence in search engines. You should be passionate about all things search engines and fully understand what it takes to drive organic search traffic to a website. While the initial primary responsibilities revolve around SEO and Local SEO, you should know and understand how SEM works with a desire to explore it further. You are a quick learner who enjoys a challenge, thinks outside-the-box, and is a self-driven. You can manage your time effectively and with minimal oversight. Most of all, you LOVE what you do and have a desire to be the best you can be.
- Create and drive SEO and Local SEO strategies to improve search visibility of our client’s websites and GMB
- Develop and execute SEO experiments and ideas
- Keyword research and analysis to assist the direction of our client’s content
- Constantly review and analyze key metrics and data to measure the effectiveness of current SEO efforts
- Develop and execute internal and external linking strategies
- Research and acquire links to client websites on local, relevant, and authoritative websites through real outreach
- Strive, every single day, to learn something new and stay ahead of this ever-changing industry
- Develop, execute, and maintain SEM strategies (not right away)
- Create detailed reports of progress and deliver to clients
- Ongoing, open communication with clients
- No black hat
- 3+ years of SEO and Local SEO experience
- 2-4-year degree in related field
- Strong understanding of the current and historical state of search
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, AdWords, Ahrefs, Yext, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, etc…
- Examples of experience
- Outstanding communications skills – including oral, written, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple ongoing assignment
- Collaborative, honest, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, and not afraid to experiment even if it means you may fail
- Genuinely love SEO and get excited when you succeed, our company succeeds, and our clients succeed
- Burning desire to learn and get better at your craft every single day, you want to be an industry leader
- You’re a fun person to be around!
- Web design & development experience – Photoshop, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, etc…
- WordPress development experience
- You like video games
Schedule: Full-time salary role, 40-hour work week with the understanding that you may need to work after hours when necessary – you come into this role understanding that the internet doesn’t sleep, things do go wrong, and sometimes clients send important emails in the evening. It’s not every day/week by any means, but it does happen. We understand a healthy work/life balance is critical in this industry.
Compensation: $40,000 – $42,500 based on experience
Location: Williamsport, PA – downtown office – This is not a remote position!
- 401k with partial company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid parking in downtown Williamsport
- More perks and benefits as the company grows
To apply for this position please send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com