Legal InSites is a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in web design & development, search engine optimization, content writing, and social media. We work exclusively with law firms and our clients are spread out across the United States. We’re focused on helping law firms grow their businesses through effective digital marketing strategies.
As the Sr. Web Designer, you will be responsible for designing visually appealing, responsive law firm websites, and integrate them into WordPress. You should be deeply passionate about making websites that are beautiful, usable, fast, and drive leads for our clients. Legal InSites has a track record for creating award-winning websites. Our perfect candidate does as well. We strive to set high standards and raise the bar on every project. You are a quick learner who enjoys a challenge, thinks outside-the-box, and is self-driven. You can manage your time effectively and with minimal oversight. Most of all, you LOVE what you do and have a desire to be the best you can be. You’ll be a key member of our team as we continue to grow at a fast pace.
To put it simply, we’re looking for an exceptional talent who wants an excellent opportunity for growing their career. This is a challenging, rewarding, and high-energy position.
- Design and develop law firm websites powered by WordPress
- Program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross device-compatible websites
- Maintain sites for existing client base
- We can’t strive enough how important quality, innovation, and creativity are for this position
- 3+ years of proven professional experience with a strong portfolio
- 2-4-year degree in related field
- HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, Bootstrap or other framework (we don’t believe in recreating wheels unless necessary)
- Adobe CS
- Stay up-to-date on the latest and best design and development strategies
- Attention to details and delivering the best quality product you’re capable of every time
- Outstanding communications skills – including oral, written, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work quickly under pressure and handle and prioritize multiple ongoing assignments
- Collaborative, honest, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, and not afraid to experiment even if it means you may fail
- Genuinely love web design and get excited when you succeed, our company succeeds, and our clients succeed
- A burning desire to learn and get better at your craft every single day—you want to be an industry leader
- You’re a fun person to be around!
- You understand SEO
- You like video games
Schedule: Full-time salary role, 40-hour work week with the understanding that you may need to work after hours when necessary – you come into this role understanding that the internet doesn’t sleep, things do go wrong, we have tight deadlines, and sometimes clients send important emails in the evening. It’s not every day/week by any means, but it does happen. We understand a healthy work/life balance is critical in this industry.
Compensation: $40,000 to Negotiable – based on experience and capabilities
Location: Williamsport, PA – Downtown office – This is not a remote position!
- 401k with partial company match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid parking in downtown Williamsport
- More perks and benefits as the company grows
To apply for this position please send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to email@example.com