Legal InSites, LLC is a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in web design & development, search engine optimization, content writing, and social media. We only work with law firms and our clients are spread out across the United States. We’re focused on helping law firms grow their business through effective digital marketing strategies.
As the Content Writer, you will be primarily responsible for writing content for our client’s websites. Since we are a small, growing company with a startup mentality, you will assist team members when necessary with tasks that may be outside of content writing but related to digital marketing. You are a quick and self-driven learner who enjoys a challenge, thinks outside-the-box, and is an excellent researcher. You can manage your time effectively and with minimal oversight. Most of all, you LOVE what you do and have a desire to be the best you can be.
- Create and manage high quality written content for websites, newsletters, blogs, and other content types
- Collaborate with the team to develop content that best reflects needs and goals of clients
- Write content that out ranks our client’s competition for specific keywords and topics in search engines
- Research and constantly expand knowledge of laws, news, and practice areas of our clients
- Analyze and edit existing content to progress its rankings in search engines
- Stay abreast of SEO content best practices
- 1+ year of experience writing content for the web
- 2-4 year degree in related field
- Basic knowledge of on-page SEO and keyword search
- Outstanding communications skills – including oral, written, and presentation
- Professional demeanor and dependable work-ethic
- Self-motivation, diligent attention-to-detail, and dedication to quality
- Creative writing abilities and thorough knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple ongoing assignments
- Collaborative, honest, creative, results-driven, solution-oriented, and not afraid to experiment even if it means you may fail
- Genuinely love digital marketing and get excited when you succeed, our company succeeds, and our clients succeed
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML
- Ability to edit and proofread the work of others
- Burning desire to learn and get better at your craft
- You’re a fun person to be around!
Schedule: Full-time, 40-hour work week with potential for more only when mission critical
Compensation: $30,000-$32,500 based on experience with room to grow as our business grows!
Location: Williamsport, PA – downtown office. This is not a remote position, however, everyone is currently working from home during the pandemic.
- 401k with company contributions
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 10 Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid parking in downtown Williamsport
- It’s OK to wear shorts and a t-shirt!
To apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to jobs[@]legalinsites.com